* MET Providers take the Initiative
* Maritime Resource Management
* Crew Endurance Management: Extending Beyond Fatigue
* Seafarers + Spirit
* 7 needs of the mariner
* Joined up maritime health
* Communication - towards Emotional Intelligence
* Seafarers’ wellbeing - an holistic approach
People are important and ships need good, qualified, and motivated people to operate well. The use of technology has been introduced into many aspects of ship operation and design in recent years in order to reduce manning levels and costs, and improve operations.
Normal maritime operations expose crew members to a variety of operational risk factors, which, left unmanaged, can degrade crew endurance, and thereby both performance and safety levels.